Monday, 2 February 2015

Extra photography

These are the photos that I took before the photo shoot with Oscar (Mason Skye) - I chose not to use these photos because I thought Oscars scruffy look was more appealing to an audience for a music magazine. Although my other model (Bibek Gurung) appeared smart, wearing smart clothes, a watch and appearing neat, I felt that this look would contrast with the theme of my magazine.

Here are the photos that I took for the first photo shoot:
I took photos of the piano, and a photo of his hand playing to show his variety of skills. I focused more on having the guitar in the photos due to the acoustic theme, I used a different guitar to Oscar because of the colours in the photo. It also matched his tie and watch that he was wearing.

 The first few photos of Bibek were of him playing guitar in a classroom. The classroom looks like an office as there are folders and a computer in the background, which link with the smart clothes that are clearly visible







I adjusted the colour of the photo, and altered the brightness and contrast of the photo to make the blue colour of the guitar stand out.
The other photos were took outside against a blank grey wall, these were again to emphasize the blue colour of the guitar.

 I emphasized the smart clothing for example the shirt, tie and watch. Again the blue/red tie matches the blue guitar.
Name: Bibek Gurung

Age: 22

Plays: Guitar, Piano, Sings

Interests: Acoustic music, Country music, Country/Rap, Singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment