Here is my plan for the front cover, featuring Mason Skye. This was my second attempt of the front cover as I didn't like the way I had positioned the model in the first draft. I decided to redesign the cover to make it appear less cluttered, and using photography that I had already taken.
Here was my original cover plan:
For my final outcome, I would like to use the same masthead, the same design, colours and fonts but change the layout and use photography relating to the first image. I feel this will be the most effective way of enticing the reader.
I designed the contents page with two acoustic guitars placed on the page, and with writing within the space. I also have drawn a wire that has been cut to emphasize the fact that the magazine is about acoustic/unplugged music, as the masthead suggests.
Here are the two photos I would like to appear on my feature article, one close up of Mason playing the guitar, and another of him looking into the distance, also holding the guitar. I have added quotes from the artist, and information about himself. This is similar to any feature article, but the fonts will be the same as the masthead for the subtitles on the page.
No comments:
Post a Comment