The photo shoot will take place outside in a isolated place, so that the artist is alone representing him as a solo artist. I will have him leaning on a brick wall, holding a guitar to represent himself. This will show his artist image as he is an upcoming artist.
Facial expression:


I will either have the artist singing or concentrating if he is playing the guitar, or looking into the distance if he isn't playing. This will make him seem serious and also make him appear attractive to the reader. Having him smile would be too corny and would ruin the magazines serious
Pose:



I would want a shot of the whole body of the artist, leaning against the wall, preferably with one leg leaning up against the wall, looking into the distance. Again, to show the seriousness of his music. This would appear attractive to the readers.
As well as having some full body shots, I would like some close ups of the artists face, concentrating, and some of the artists hands and the guitar. A close up would be good, to change the colour scheme and show his musical capabilities.
Props and clothing:


I would like the artist to be in a vest and skinny jeans, also wearing a beaning. This looks attractive if the artists has a good sense of fashion. The artists clothes busy be either dark colours such as grey or burgundy so that he doesn't stand out too much.
The artist needs to be wearing a guitar (via a strap) so he can play the guitar whilst photographs are being taken, or pose whilst holding the guitar to show that he can play it.
Actor:



The artist needs to look natural, with a beanie and scruffy hair to look normal like a regular person with a good fashion sense who can also play guitar. He also needs to have stubble to look masculine.
Lighting:

The lighting will be quite bright, but I will adjust the photograph so that it doesn't look too bright. The lighting will be bright but not too dark to make the artist look like the main part of the article. The main colours will be dull and grey so other things stand out

No comments:
Post a Comment