Monday, 10 November 2014

Photoshoot


I chose to do my photoshoot in an isolated area to resemble the artist as a solo performance. I took the photo by a brick wall and some photos have a natural look to them, which goes with the 'unplugged' theme. The photos look natural, wearing a vest, jeans and a beanie as a casual, scruffy look. I had the model lean up against the wall, and stand up straight playing the guitar to look alone, or in deep thought, this gives the feel that he is hard working, and serious about what he does. The model is never looking directly at the camera, to again give a sense of isolation from the audience. In some photos, it was a straight, face-on photo of the artist (Mason Skye).

Photos taken:
- Close ups of Mason Skye's face
- Close ups of the guitar
- Photos of him posing without playing the guitar
- Photos of him playing the guitar
- Photos of him smiling or looking into the distance

No comments:

Post a Comment